Resources to help you on your grief journey
Being able to gain awareness and understanding of what is happening as we journey through grief and to find practical ways to cope with our loss helps reduce anxieties that can be experienced as we mourn.
Griefwalk has books available for purchase. We carry a full line of books by Dr. Alan Wolfelt (see his website for more details) as well as books by other authors. Please contact us to learn more.
During this time of COVID-19 you may be feeling a wide range of emotions. Trusted resources can be of great benefit during difficult days.
- CMHA. If you are in crisis, call 1-844-HERE247
- CHMA. If you need help but are not in crisis, call 1-844-264-2993
- Grieving a Coronavirus Death: Help for Special Circumstances
- Coronavirus Anxiety & Grief
- COVID Caregivers and Grief Overload
- The Power of Touch: Recognizing & Addressing Touch Deprivation
Remember, It's OK Book Series
This book series was co-authored by Marina L. Reed and Griefwalk founder, Marian Boyd.