Being able to gain awareness and understanding of what is happening as we journey through grief and to find practical ways to cope with our loss helps reduce anxieties that can be experienced as we mourn.
Resources For These Times
During this time of COVID-19 you may be feeling a wide range of emotions. Trusted resources can be of great benefit during difficult days.
- CMHA. If you are in crisis, call 1-844-HERE247
- CHMA. If you need help but are not in crisis, call 1-844-264-2993
- Grieving a Coronavirus Death: Help for Special Circumstances
- Coronavirus Anxiety & Grief
- COVID Caregivers and Grief Overload
- The Power of Touch: Recognizing & Addressing Touch Deprivation
The Helping Series
- When Someone Loved Dies
- Adolescent Mourning: A Naturally Complicated Experience
- Bereaved Parents
- Children & Grief
- Suicide Grief
- Help Yourself Heal
- Help Yourself Heal During the Holiday Season
Remember, It’s OK Book Series
This series of workbooks is co-written by Griefwalk founder, Marian Boyd.